Making Our Lives Easier LLC
Organizational & Business Management Services
A strategic leader whose core competencies include strategic planning, organizational management, grass-roots organizing, government relations, lobbying, political advocacy.
- Provides quality resources and information to under-represented communities.
- Organizational Business Management, Ethical Cultural Competency trainings, and event organizing.
- Accountable for all organizational operations.
- Leads and oversees the implementation of the company’s long and short- term goals in accordance with its mission.
- Ensures that the company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically.
- Acts a liaison between companies, organizations, and community members. Advocates for marginalized communities.
- Prepared and/or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences.
- Established and maintain cooperative relationships with politicians, representatives of the community, members of the community and public interest groups.
- Produced and support the production of advertising, promotional and marketing materials and strategies. Respond to media requests for information and designate to the appropriate source.
For Consultation Inquiries.
Diversity, Inclusion & Ethics Training.
Facilitation & Moderation
Community Event Organizing
HIV Awareness Day